Aged Care Resources
The following resources provide a comprehensive look at managing the health and wellbeing of older adults in all care settings. These learning resources are reviewed regularly and are relevant to any health professional, staff member or carer who cares for older adults. Topics include:
- Clinical assessment and care (e.g. pain management, continence, falls, palliative care, wound care),
- Consumer choice, feedback and complaints,
- Cultural, spiritual and lifestyle issues,
- Management, leadership, communication and HR issues,
- Safety and environment,
- Legal and ethical issues and much, much more.