Last Updated: May 2019
Terms and Conditions - Referral Program
The Ausmed Referral Program (“The Program”) allows Subscribers to earn promotional coupon credits (“Credits”) toward future Subscription payments by referring friends to become new Subscribers on Ausmed.
To participate, Subscribers must agree to these terms, which become part of Ausmed’s Terms and Conditions. Capitalised terms that are not defined in this document will have the same meaning given to them in the Ausmed Terms and Conditions (which can be found on the Ausmed website).
The intention (“Intention”) of the Ausmed Referral Program is to reward the many Subscribers who promote an Ausmed Subscription to their friends and colleagues.
These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between a Subscriber and Ausmed. By participating in the Program, Subscribers are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
Subscribers can earn Credits if:
- A referred friend clicks on the Subscriber’s referral link to create a new Subscription to Ausmed, which complies with Ausmed’s Terms and Conditions.
- The referred friend completes a payment for their new Subscription.
- The referred friend is not an existing Subscriber.
Claiming and using referral Credits:
- The referring Subscriber will be automatically credited the Credit amount for each new Subscriber referral they make after the new Subscriber has made an initial payment for their Subscription.
- We will notify you each time you make a successful referral.
- Credits can accumulate.
- Credits can expire.
- Credits are only valid whilst the User remains an active Subscriber. If you cancel your Subscription, your credits will be void and irredeemable. We will warn you prior to you cancelling your Subscription whether you have unused Credits.
- Credits cannot be transferred or distributed between accounts. The account that is used to create the referral link is the only account that will be credited the Credit.
Sharing referral links:
- As referrals are measured via clicks to Subscriber’s unique referral URL, all referrals must involve the new Subscriber initially clicking on a referral URL within the same session as Subscribing.
- If a friend subscribes to Ausmed and does not use the Subscriber’s referral link, no Credit will be allocated to the Subscriber. Subscribers must ensure that their friends use their referral link to Subscribe for the Credit to be awarded. No exceptions will be permitted.
- Friends are able to confirm that their referral discount has been applied, and that they are using a Subscriber’s referral link at the time of Subscription. They will be shown a statement indicating they are Subscribing using a referral link.
- Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Referral links should not be published or distributed on commercial websites (such as coupon websites, forums or Wikipedia) or on blogs. Subscribers are prohibited from “spamming” anyone with referral invitations.
- By sharing your Referral link, you grant Ausmed permission to use your first and last name for marketing purposes. This information will be presented to new Subscribers to assist them in confirming that your referral discount is being applied to their new Subscription.
Subscribing to Ausmed via a Referral link
- These terms apply to Users who are starting a new Subscription to Ausmed using a referral link.
- Only one referral link can be applied at any one time.
- Referral discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- Referred friends who Subscribe, will receive Credit towards their first Subscription payment in the form of a coupon.
- The Referral program cannot be used in conjunction with any other program or offer.
- Ausmed reserves the right to terminate or modify the Referral program at any time without notice.
- Ausmed reserves the right to adjust the monetary value of the Credits at any time. Any adjustment would only affect the value of new Credits being credited for new referrals and would not alter the value of previously earned Credits.
- Ausmed reserves the right to void a Subscribers accumulated Credits at any time.
- Corporate Subscribers cannot participate in the referral program.
- Ausmed reserves the right to terminate a Subscribers account if they are found to be “hacking” or “bypassing” the referral program, or otherwise contravening the Intention. For example: by subscribing multiple accounts under pseudo or proxy accounts (the same person using multiple email addresses).
- The new Subscriber and the Referrer cannot be the same person.
- If any provision in these terms are held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Ausmed may suspend or terminate the Programme or a user’s ability to participate in it at any time for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria and any dispute in relation to them will be heard by the courts of that State.
We are here to assist
We take data privacy seriously and think the GDPR is a great step forward for data subjects. If you have any questions regarding GDPR or data privacy, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 Ausmed Education Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.